- Wink toolkit
- SQL (PostgreSQL)
- SOAP (nuSOAP, WSF PHP)
Small website that explains the purpose and advantages of the guest blogging. It is developped using Zend Framework.
- Zend Framework
Directory powered by the popular FreeGlobes software, this website is personalised both depending on functionality and on the template. This directory lists blogs and websites that accept guest-blogging.
- Integrated a template on FreeGlobes
- Understand the structure of a FreeGlobes website
- Add plugin and change some part of the code on this software
This book travel online was created on the web-based solution Jimdo. The visual identity of the design is based on the Scottish flag colours.
The first goal of this site was to give information about Scotland and to upload pictures of this beautiful country.
- Integrated a template on Jimdo
- Learning of some technical constraints on Jimdo
This web-based shop is specialized on French sweets called "Berlingot Nantais". The website has been realized thanks to popular e-commerce software called "Prestashop". A lot of functionalities are available on this software but it is required to not use all of them, depending on the needs of the website.
The visual identity underlines the sweets universe thanks to the pink-based colours. The second point was to remember bygone thanks to some visual elements and fonts.
- Visual identity
- Create an e-commerce structure
- Use Prestashop
This website is both a CV and a personal blog, built to show the skills and experiences in various thematic. It is also used as an electronic signature for my websites realisation (links are used into this website).
- Improved skills on designing a website
- Improve the easiest navigation
- Integrated the design for WordPress
Official website of Technatura company. This website had the goal to present three companies: "Technatura", "Technatura Services" and "Technatura Pro". Knowing that each of these companies is focused on different users (B2B and B2C), the website has been divided in three mains parts.
The pages present the realisations of the companies and take the visitor on the contact page. This last page is voluntary simple to urge visitor to do only one action: call the company.
- Respect of specifications
- Inform the client (technical specification, SEO ...)
- Using GIMP to enhance pictures
Powered by WordPress, this blog publish some extra information about the website "InfoWebMaster". The articles can give information about InfoWebMaster website or can be destined to the blogosphere with subjects such as: blogging, webmastering or news about the web 2.0.
- Setup a blog powered by WordPress
- Design the blog for a CMS
- Add some plugins
Build such an information website for beginner webmasters, the content of this website has grown continually in less than a year. Initially, the content was only lists of websites, but quickly some extra content has been added, such as: qualitative articles about webmastering, web-based tools, a forum or a glossary.
- Consolidate knowledge in PHP
- Significant improved knowledge in SEO
- Improved knowledge in webmarketing
First experience in the realization of a website, this website was initially a simple project to share knowledge in electronic. It finally becomes a great experience that motivates to create further websites.
- Strong knowledge in xHTML/CSS
- Base in SEO
- Initiation to webmarketing
- Compatibility with browsers